Job Title: Team Leader
Reports to: Shift Supervisor
Job Requirements: To Assist Shift Supervisor in that team members are working in a safe, productive environment, at a rate and quality level that will meet internal and external delivery goals.
This position is primarily responsible for providing leadership within a team to
ensure timely processing of quality products. Which includes but is not limited to:
- Leadership- Ability to lead team members to achieve desired results
- Safety- Maintain a zero accident environment while fulfilling all required documentation
- Administrative- Fulfill reporting, ordering, tracking, and inventory functions associated with job duties. Learn and maneuver existing ERP, and time keeping software.
- Training – Have the ability to create, maintain, and train Standard work as needed. Onboard new personnel to adequate production levels efficiently.
- Relationships – Good communication skills, positive attitude, mentoring role, aid management in the retention of new and existing employees. Confronts situations and conflicts with patients and poised demeanor at all times.
- Production - Accurately tracks, records and reports team metrics in the form of Safety, Quality, Delivery, Inventory, Productivity, and Overtime. Has the drive and ability to meet set targets and problem solving skills to eliminate obstacles as they arise. Ability to take direction and communicate effectively to meet objectives.
- Attendance – Must have exceptional attendance and a lead by example attitude. Willingness and ability to work overtime with little to no notice.
- Must have minimum of 1 year experience leading a team in a manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated a minimum of 3 years manufacturing experience
- Cabinet industry experience
- TWI training
- Job Instruction Training
- Lean Manufacturing exposure
- Zenger Miller
- More than 3 years of consecutive work history from a single employer