• Aids the Sales Manager in qualifying tracking and following up on sales leads through various sources.
• Provides design support by utilizing proprietary systems and 20-20 Design software to fulfill all aspects of jobs.
• Accurately prepares and processes sales and order packets.
• Maintains organized records of design files and job records.
• Assists customers with inquiries quotes and sales by phone or in the showroom as required.
• Accompanies the Sales Manager on job sites to take measurements and notes on prospective jobs.
• Works cooperatively and shares duties as needed.
• Strong communication skills – verbal written and presentation
• Demonstrates ability to effectively track and assist in the conversion of sales leads.
• Demonstrates proficiency/continued development in kitchen and bath design using 20-20 Design software and knowledge of associated products.
• Provides accurate and timely processing of sales and service work orders.
• Actively contributes to Design Team meeting monthly sales goals.
• Shows initiative in sharing duties with designers and management.
• Identifies opportunities for process improvement cost reduction and increased profits
• Develops constructive positive relationships with our contractors and employees understanding that satisfied customers will benefit all.
• High school diploma/equivalent is required.
• Bachelor’s-level degree preferred or equivalent experience in a related field.
• 20-20 Design Software is required.
• Public Relations and Customer Service experience.
In order to be considered for employment you must complete an Application for Employment in its entirety. Only applications that are fully completed shall be considered by Norcraft Companies.
You will be contacted for an interview if Norcraft Companies believes you may be qualified for an open position(s). If you are made an offer of employment the offer of employment will be contingent upon successfully completing a background check and a drug screen. In addition prior to reporting to active employment you will need to verify eligibility for employment in the United States.