Maintenance Technician - Second Shift
Demonstrate superior skill in maintaining and repairing production equipment and all other tasks required to support manufacturing.
Machines, Equipment, Tools
PPE (safety glasses, ear plugs)
Welding equipment (Mig, stick, etc)
Electrical test equipment
Blueprints, schematics, etc
Forklift, scissor lift, ladders
Machine Shop equipment
Advanced specialized test equipment
- Maintain production machines and associated equipment including:
Trouble shoot and repair equipment failures and malfunctions in a timely manner.
- Perform planned overhauls and modifications or equipment to restore it to original or better working condition.
- All other tasks as required to maintain production equipment.
- Total Preventative Maintenance (TPM)
- Perform assigned TPM tasks for equipment or facility.
- All other assigned PM tasks.
- Maintain physical facility including:
- Overhead doors
- HVAC units
- Electrical system
- Dust collection system
- All other assigned facility repairs
- Installation, removal, or relocation of productions equipment including:
- Layout of machine area
- Rigging, alignment, leveling, and anchoring of equipment
- Assist outside contractors as needed
- Install other services required to bring the equipment into production.
- Must be willing to participate in any training provided to develop present job skills
- Trustworthy - Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity and, authenticity.
- Commit to team - Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Listen to Understand - Developing and delivering multi-mode communication that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Deliver Results - Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Prepare and Plan - Rebounding from the setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations.
- Serve Customers - Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer centric solutions