Maintenance Technician - Second Shift
Demonstrate superior skill in maintaining and repairing production equipment and all other tasks required to support manufacturing.
Machines, Equipment, Tools
- PPE (safety glasses, ear plugs)
- Hand Tools
- Power Tools
- Welding equipment (Mig, stick, etc)
- Electrical test equipment
- Blueprints, schematics, etc
- Forklift, scissor lift, ladders
- Machine Shop equipment
- Advanced specialized test equipment
- Maintain production machines and associated equipment including:
Trouble shoot and repair equipment failures and malfunctions in a timely manner.
- Perform planned overhauls and modifications or equipment to restore it to original or better working condition.
- All other tasks as required to maintain production equipment.
- Total Preventative Maintenance (TPM)
- Perform assigned TPM tasks for equipment or facility.
- All other assigned PM tasks.
- Maintain physical facility including:
- Overhead doors
- HVAC units
- Electrical system
- Dust collection system
- All other assigned facility repairs
- Installation, removal, or relocation of productions equipment including:
- Layout of machine area
- Rigging, alignment, leveling, and anchoring of equipment
- Assist outside contractors as needed
- Install other services required to bring the equipment into production.
- Must be willing to participate in any training provided to develop present job skills
- Trustworthy - Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity and, authenticity.
- Commit to team - Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Listen to Understand - Developing and delivering multi-mode communication that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Deliver Results - Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Prepare and Plan - Rebounding from the setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations.
- Serve Customers - Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer centric solutions