The Materials Intern will update the Merchandising Execution standard operations procedure binder, drive project completion as part of the 3rd Party inventory project, organize plan-o-grams and file as needed.
This position will report to the Manager - Strategic Supply.
- Update the Merchandising standard operations procedure binder by documenting changes from 3rd Party Partners and MBCI departments: Merchandising Execution, Customer Service, Channel Managers, Finance and Plant Materials Managers.
- Create central based folders, by Brand, for tracking of shared information, along with training documents
- Team member of the 3rd Party / MBCI inventory management project
- Update the POG / plan-o-gram for all channels
- Update and streamline all SC/Merch order forms to accommodate the results from the Oracle based reorder model
- File / Other duties as assigned.
Characteristics & Attributes
- Ability to communicate with all levels within MBCI and 3rd Party suppliers.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (modify formulas, import/export data, filter, pivot tables, etc.).
- Knowledge of basic functionality in Microsoft Word.
- Knowledge of supply chain management concepts.
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential information.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem solver.
Experience & Education
- Pursuing BA or BS in Supply Chain Business Management or related field of study.