Some positions require lifting, bending, pushing, pulling, moving materials up to 50 lbs., climbing a ladder up to 20 ft. in the air, and standing the entire shift. All other duties as may be assigned at management's discretion.
Frequent exposure to wood dusts, finish materials, and cabinet-making materials
Loader Job Details
- Properly load cabinets in an organized way, where labels are facing the rear or center of the trailer and are visible for the customer while unloading.
- Minimize voids or spaces between cabinets that might allow cabinets to shift or fall during transportation, thus causing damage to the product.
- Utilize a database manager to ensure all items are scanned to the trailer in proper sequence.
- Follow proper documentation instructions for load log sheet.
- Identify cabinets that have been damaged in the handling or loading process.