Under general supervision safely performs advanced and expert level diagnoses troubleshooting repair maintenance and reconditioning in compliance with company policies. Performs advanced-level functions in the maintenance and repair of the facility including but not limited to: building grounds lighting plumbing HVAC and etc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow and comply with all safety standards including Lock Out Electrical Arc Flash Fall Protection etc.
- Provides leadership training and assistance to lower level technicians.
- Provide safe and timely mechanical and electrical support.
- Create & manage job assignments preventive maintenance schedule TPM events and maintenance work orders.
- Analyze troubleshoot replace and install electrical DC controls and AC controls
- Power distribution troubleshooting and electrical installations
- Troubleshoot and correction of equipment Programmable Logic Controls (PLC’s)
- Drive improvements to equipment controls design and work with team to implement
- Develop create and keep current all electrical documentation.
- PLC programing and modification of programs and devices
- Ethernet I/O troubleshooting and setup
- Identify and implement equipment electrical safety control installation repair and troubleshooting
- Work from complicated drawings blueprints worksheets and other related documents.
- Advanced mechanical and electrical troubleshooting diagnosis and repair of manufacturing and facility equipment.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities
- Perform various hot work tasks.
- Orders supplies and repair items as necessary.
- Recommends and lays out wires builds and troubleshoots electrical panels and/or other machinery to NFPA/NEC standards.
- Maintains the grounds and building exterior by performing any one of the following technical disciplines: routine electrical mechanical carpentry and HVAC repairs.
- Set up and operate equipment being used to make and repair parts. Examples would be a lathe drill press grinder and other metalworking tools to make and repair parts.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Worker must be able to use trade math with drawings & use precision measuring instruments
- Office PC skills (Excel) and specific software (CMMS) involving technical skills knowledge
- Advanced knowledge of pneumatic hydraulic electrical solid state and PLC systems.
- Experience with PLC Control software
- Understanding of spare part inventory process
- Experience with have AC DC VFD Flux Vector Servo and Stepper motor and drive.
- Ability to work independently.
- Associates Degree: Industrial Controls or Industrial Maintenance or Related Degree
External Candidate Experience:
- 5 Years Industrial Maintenance/Controls experience