- Responsible for maintaining a safe work environment for all employees.
- Ensure timely, accurate, and careful delivery of product from storage, production areas, loading docks, and delivery vehicles using a forklift.
- Responsible for safe operation of sit-down propane forklift for the purpose of handling, loading, and unloading product.
- Responsible for using computers and label printers to label product.
- Responsible for using scanners and inventory control systems to pull orders, keep production lines supplied, and re-stock inventory racks.
- Responsible for daily forklift inspection for operational issues or safety concerns.
- Adhere to safe work practices and ensure that product quality is maintained.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
Attributes & Characteristics
- Must have excellent time management skills and the ability to meet goals and deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Good inter-personal skills are required.
Experience & Education
- Certification is preferred at the time of hire.
- All operators will be provided with approved Powered Industrial Truck training and certification at the start of employment.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of computers required.
- One (1) year of previous forklift experience preferred.