MB Supervisor, MaintenanceApply
Supervise department personnel in performing preventative maintenance tasks on the facilities and machinery. Plan for, schedule, and manage repairs to machinery. Ensure all work is scheduled and performed in a safe and efficient manner. Hours for the position are Monday – Thursday (12 pm – 10:30 pm) with occasional weekend work.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise and provide support for day-to-day activities of Maintenance personnel.
- Ensure employees receive proper training on company equipment as required by OSHA Regulations.
- Generate work orders, track progress, and follow up as needed.
- Order and source parts as needed for the completion of maintenance tasks.
- Work with production supervisors, production personnel, and maintenance personnel to ensure the facility and equipment is operating safely and efficiently.
- Work with production supervisors, production personnel, and maintenance personnel to drive continuous improvement and ensure a safe work environment.
- Administer the consistent and equitable application of company policies.
- Accept challenges and responsibilities as identified.
- Ensure repairs and maintenance to facilities and equipment are completed in a safe efficient manner.
- Ensure all work is performed and completed in conformance with any related codes, guidelines, or standards established by a manufacturer or regulating body.
- Ensure follow-up work is completed as needed to keep facility and equipment in good working order
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to supervise, train, and provide direction to maintenance personnel.
- Must have good troubleshooting skills.
- Able to read electrical schematics and blue prints.
- Must be self-motivated, have good communication skills, and the ability to work in a team environment with multiple shifts.
- Must have basic computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- AutoCAD Design software knowledge beneficial.
- PLC Programming/Troubleshooting knowledge beneficial
Knowledge and Experience:
- 2-3 years of experience in a manufacturing plant as a maintenance supervisor preferred.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Team Leadership/Supervisory experience is required.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Industrial or Facility Maintenance required.
- Familiarity with 5s, LEAN manufacturing, or TPM is desirable.