Human Resources AssociateApply
This position under general supervision will be responsible for a variety of tasks related to payroll time and attendance and Human Resources support including weekly completion of payroll and personal time updating manipulation of highly confidential data and other business reporting. This position will participate in the analysis and interpretation of data as appropriate and support other Human Resources activities including new employee orientation file maintenance employee activities and other general duties.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process production hourly payroll as well as other Kronos transactions.
- Accurately update ETO balances and manage RTO sheets.
- Accurately update incidents tardies and vacation balances and corresponding ETO sheets.
- Provide reporting support regarding turnover absenteeism and other metrics.
- Collect analyze interpret and summarize data in preparation for generation of statistical and analytical reports.
- Provide general administrative and/or clerical services to departments.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Knowledge Skills and Ability Requirements:
- Experience with databases spreadsheet programs and report writing software utilizing various manual and computer based information systems.
- Experience with Microsoft applications including Word Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to accurately and completely enter extrapolate and compile data.
- Ability to summarize information both verbally and in writing as required.
- Ability to establish effective working relationships with all levels of organization.
- Excellent communication and high integrity.
High School Diploma required.
Will report to the Manager-Human Resources.