Lowe's Area Sales ManagerApply
Primary responsibility is to promote and grow Diamond Reflections and other MasterBrand cabinet lines in Lowe’s home improvement stores while capturing market share from existing competitors. Sales for this product will be gained through product and sales training competitive analysis and computer design program training. For strong candidates we are willing to train in our business and product line if those skills are not already possessed.
The Lowe’s Area Sales Manager reports to the territory’s Regional Sales Manager.
Grow & maintain MasterBrand sales for Lowe’s home improvement stores in the designated territory. There are currently 38 stores in this territory.
- Train and become mentors for new Lowe’s in-store designers.
- Build relationships and generate sales from existing in-store designers.
- Assist designers in closing store sales.
- Manage sales visits to each store in the territory every 3-4 weeks. This requires the ability to travel frequently with some possible overnights to cover the entire territory.
- Facilitate issue resolution for unsatisfied customers.
- Receive product in new stores and existing stores – ability to lift 40 lbs.
- Consistently demonstrates the Six for Success
- Other duties as may be assigned at management’s discretion.
Required Knowledge Skills and Experience:
- Outgoing driven personality
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong written verbal and presentation skills
- Computer skills
- Valid driver’s license in good standing and acceptable driving record
- Kitchen design experience
- 20/20 software experience
- Experience with large home centers
- Sales skills and background
- Cabinet industry knowledge
- Bachelor’s-level degree in Business Marketing Design or a related field is highly preferred.