Supervise department personnel in performing preventative maintenance tasks on the facilities and machinery. Plan for schedule and manage repairs to machinery. Ensure all work is scheduled and performed in a safe and efficient manner.
- Supervise and provide support for day-to-day activities of Maintenance personnel.
- Ensure employees receive proper training on company equipment as required by OSHA Regulations.
- Generate work orders track progress and follow up as needed.
- Order and source parts as needed for the completion of maintenance tasks.
- Work with production supervisors production personnel and maintenance personnel to ensure the facility and equipment is operating safely and efficiently.
- Work with production supervisors production personnel and maintenance personnel to drive continuous improvement and ensure a safe work environment.
- Administer the consistent and equitable application of company policies.
- Accept challenges and responsibilities as identified.
- Ensure repairs and maintenance to facilities and equipment are completed in a safe efficient manner.
- Ensure all work is performed and completed in conformance with any related codes guidelines or standards established by a manufacturer or regulating body.
- Ensure follow-up work is completed as needed to keep facility and equipment in good working order.Characteristics & Attributes
- Ensures accountability; holds self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Drives result; consistently achieve results even under tough circumstances
- Communicate effectively; develop and deliver multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
- Instills trust; gains the confidence and trust of others through honesty integrity and authenticity
- Collaboration; works cooperatively with others across the organization to achieve shared objectives
- Directs work; provides clear direction and accountabilities
- Drives Engagement; creating a climate where people are motivated to do their best to help the organization achieve its objectives
- Persuades; use compelling arguments to gain the support and commitment of others
- Being Resilient; rebound from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations
Education & Experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Industrial or Facility Maintenance strongly preferred.
- 2-3 years of Team Leadership/Supervisory experience is required.
- BS degree or AS degree in a technical or business related field preferred.
- Able to read electrical schematics and blue prints.
- Familiarity with Six Sigma LEAN manufacturing and TPM is desirable.
- Must have basic computer skills including Microsoft Word Excel Lotus Notes etc.
- AutoCAD Design software knowledge beneficial.