Temporary Facilities AssociateApply
This part-time temporary position is responsible to support corporate facilities with daily maintenance repair and general care-taking duties.
This position will average 40 hours per week. Duties of this position will include but not be limited to maintenance repair and general caretaking duties needed at the main corporate office and any satellite locations parking lots etc.
Required Knowledge Skills and Experience:
- The physical ability to lift and handle up to 75 pounds.
- The skill to safely and effectively use small hand tools and power equipment.
- Possess a valid appropriately classed State of Indiana drivers license.
- The ability to effectively and efficiently multi-task with little or no supervision.
- Be comfortable working at heights up to 30 feet.
- Knowledge of basic plumbing mechanical electrical and facility maintenance practices procedures and tasks is required.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Scheduling flexibility
High school diploma or GED equivalent; trade certifications a plus.