Being part of Fortune Brands, a $5 billion company with a range of market leading brands in the home and security industries and more than 45 locations across the United States, gives our current and future employees even more access to career opportunities.
This is an individual contributor role that is responsible for going above and beyond to create a great experience while interacting with both internal and external customers regarding orders credits products and services. The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is the main point of contact for customers and sales teams to help answer questions and resolve issues. Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Reports directly to the Sr. Supervisor – Aristokraft Customer Service.
• Effectively communicates with internal and external customers including the service agents sales representatives and management.
• Serves as the key contact to MasterBrand Cabinets Inc. customers in responding to inquiries including but not limited to order status product information claims/returns order processing account status programs and processes.
• Assesses problems or issues to determine and implement appropriate resolution for both internal and external customers.
• Answers incoming inquiries according to departmental standards and provides appropriate and timely response.
• Processes orders product returns credits and bills for multiple brands with a high level of speed and accuracy.
• Ensures familiarity with the full breadth of products from stock to custom.
• Maintains knowledge of new products and product changes.
• Investigates requests for warranty replacement items.
• Maintains customer account information.
• Consistently meets individual and team goals.
• Follows up on issues to complete resolution.
• Ability to travel as business needs require.
• Other duties as may be assigned at management’s discretion.
Characteristics & Attributes
• Demonstrates proficiency and a high level of expertise with all business systems as they pertain to the organization.
• Promotes a “customer first” mentality.
• Possesses a positive upbeat attitude.
• Demonstrates strong communications skills – listening verbal and written.
• Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Word Excel Access and Outlook or Lotus Notes.
• Team oriented.
• Solid organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks at once.
• Ability to handle negativity and remain positive.
• Actively listens.
• Strong follow-up skills.
• Excellent understanding of basic product knowledge.
• Engages in self-development/continuous education as agreed upon with the Supervisor.
• Demonstrated team leadership abilities in successfully applying continuous improvement principles.
• Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
Education & Experience
• High school diploma or GED equivalent is minimally required.
• College experience and/or a 2-year degree is preferred.
• Prior customer service experience is preferred.